For the following RadStar services, please telephone RadonAway at 800-767-3703 and ask for RadStar Support. Business hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. You may also contact RadonAway with your request.
- Assistance with installing or using the RadStar Data Capture Software
- Assistance with operating the RadStar
- Requests for calibration or other service
Documentation and Software Downloads
Use these links to download documentation and/or software for your RadStars.
Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 Compatability Issues
If you are receiving an error when trying to export your test results to Excel 2010 or 2013, you could have a compatability issue. There is a simple setting to update in order to get these exports to work correctly.
Windows 7 and 8 Serial-to-USB Cable Driver Issue
Some Windows 7 and 8 PCs have had trouble communicating with RadStar devices. If you are experiencing trouble with your Windows 7 or 8 computer because your Device Manager is not recognizing the Prolific Serial Adapter, use the instructions below to resolve the problem.
Fix for Windows 8.1 not being able to open RadStar Utility
- Browse to the following URL:
- Click on "Save As" and save the file to your Desktop
- Once the download is complete, run the tool
- When the tool is finished, you will be prompted to restart
- Once the PC has restarted, try and open up the RadStar Utility and it should be able to open properly.