The Professionals’ Choice for Accuracy and Reliability
The new RadStar Alpha Series continuous radon monitors will revolutionize the way you think about managing your radon testing business. The Alpha Series of RadStar CRMs modernizes our proven RadStar measurement technology and provides the industry with modern communications tools, mobility, and the ability to manage your radon testing business through our custom cloud portal (Radon Management Cloud) designed specifically for the needs of radon professionals.
Features of RadStar Alpha Continuous Radon Monitors
- Radon Management Cloud - efficient radon test management, user management, custom email notifications & much more!
- Radon, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure
- Bluetooth LE and USB
- Report in pCi/L and Bq/m3
- Rechargeable Battery
- Store up to 5 Tests in Memory
- Rugged/Durable Design
Features of RadStar Continuous Radon Monitors:
- PC software for downloading to laptop or desktop (RS800)
- Hourly and average readings of radon gas
- Internal memory to retain data (RS800 and RS300)
- Accurate measurement in a wide range of temperatures and humidity
- Sensors to measure relative humidity and temperature (RS800)
- Nominal sensitivity: 0.4 cpm/pCi/L (RS800)C
Available Accessories for RadStar Continuous Radon Monitors:
- Printer with cable
- Carrying Case
- Data Download Cable Kit, USB 2.0 to DB9
- Data Download Cable, DB9, F/F, 10ft
Purchase and Rental Options Available
For pricing information to purchase or rent a RadStar, contact us by phone at (888) 580-9596 or click here to complete our inquiry form and an AccuStar representative will contact you shortly.
NOTE: RadStars are not available in New Jersey.